Captivating Colour workshop
Confounded by colour? Confused when co-ordinating? Then come along to my Captivating Colour workshop. This fun, informal and education workshop introduces you to how colour can enhance your look and easily coordinate with your wardrobe.
It involves learning a little about colour theory, some thinking about colour and some colour based activities. There is also an opportunity to work with others or independently.
You'll learn how to:
- Analyse colours to determine what will harmonise with your own colouring
- Identify what colours to wear to highlight what you love best about your body and neutralise the other bits
- Explain the difference between colours and neutrals and how to use both to best effect
- Outline the benefits of working with a wardrobe colour scheme
- Design a travel wardrobe
- Select makeup and hair colours based on your new colour knowledge
You will have a personal colour analysis and receive a swatch of approximately 50 colours that will work for you. This will require makeup removal so we can see your skin for accurate analysis (you can makeup again afterwards!).
The session will be hosted by Donna Cameron, an Australian-based personal style specialist and president of the Association of Image Consultants International Melbourne Chapter, who will work with you to find the joy in what you wear.
If you're interested in finding styles that you love instead of slavishly following fashion; if you want to uncover your own personal style, be creative, confident and comfortable, come and meet Donna.
The Talbot, 2 Tyrwhitt Road, London, SE4 1QG
This friendly, light-filled London pub serves fresh, homemade food in a garden setting. We'll be upstairs in our own room, where the daylight will still be streaming in.
Wednesday 19 July, 7pm - 9.30pm
To secure your place…
£65 will get you:
- A place in the class
- Your own colour analysis (normally costing closer to £130)
- Light refreshments
- A take home swatch of approximately 50 colours that will look amazing on you
Register and pay for this workshop securely via PayPal here.